You may be eligible to participate in Project SARAH if you:
- identify as female
- are between the age of 18 and 65
- were exposed to a sexual assault in the last 4 weeks to 1 year
- experience current PTSD symptoms related to sexual assault
- are willing to be randomized to one of three treatments (see: “research procedures” page)
- have consumed alcohol on 2 or more occasions in the past month, having consumed at least 4 drinks on two or more occasions
Project SARAH can only serve certain survivors, but we support all survivors of all traumatic events. If you do not meet the inclusion criteria for this study, please refer to our other resources page to find additional studies and resources.